Ativan is not that addictive but due to all that hallucination and every person are using it as a drug. They are getting a regular dose of such medics which can be much harmful to them. There are many things that you need to know about the usage of Ativan, and it can be really dangerous if you catch up at an adverse stage. It is really dreadful when you see someone on Ativan causing all the problems for himself with all the behavioral changes and all.
How to Know?
This can be hard for people who don’t interact, but if you observe it, you will get to know. It is not that easy, but still, you need to be active with all the things that can fascinate you. You will get to know many types of changes in the behavior, and this can take you a long way up to the top. The only thing that takes you to the top is the precaution that you need to take.
However, we have all the things that you might feel if you somehow overdosed on the drug Lorazepam. These may include –
- confusion, depressed frame of mind
- feelings of suicide or hurting yourself
- Feeling dizzy, fainting
- sleepiness, dizziness, tiredness
- hyperactivity, shakeup, hostility
- indistinct vision
- sleep troubles
All these things can combine up to a person who has high doses of Ativan. These need to be taking note and has to be checked up every single time. You need to be active with all such things in mind. It will help you a lot if you keep a track of all such problems.
Signs Someone Is On Ativan (Lorazepam)
Well, the signs may contain all the things and if you need to know the physical changes, then let us get to them. It may include –
- The behavioral changes that you can see in the patient or the person on drugs. You can see the change of aggression and the part missed without Lorazepam and once you give it to them, they feel alive.
- You can talk to them in many other ways as they start hallucinating. You can see them feeling dizzy and sleepy with some adverse effects of the things related to the drug.
You can easily identify one on the drug, and it is just normal to get high on Lorazepam.